Monday, February 05, 2007

A Crazy Day At Ultimate Day Job Killer

It's been a *crazy* day for me today. I have had my Adwords
campaign for Day Job Killer DISAPPROVED by Google TWICE!

GAH! Extremely Distressing ... What did I do wrong here?

I made the serious mistake of setting up a few extra
adgroups on some keywords based around "earn money" / "make money".

BIG MISTAKE.

Turns out that those keywords tend to trigger the dreaded
"Data Entry Affilate" rule, which will get your whole compaign
shut down, leaving you scratching your head and wailing in
frustration :-( WTF!

Fortunately, the good folks at Google were quick to help me
spot the mistake and allowed me to fix it and get my ads online
again. I just deleted the offending adgroups, which incidentally
was getting me nowhere anyway.

PHEW. All that and smack in the middle of hectic days of pre-launch
preparations for Day Job Killer.

Did you watch the $1,163,396 ClickBank video yet?

http://www.ultimatedayjobkiller.com/

Don't know about you, but I'm so excited I can hardly sleep.

BTW: What do you think about my Special Offer of Keyword Elite
plus Day Job Killer, where I'll pay you back the price of DJK?

If you got it already and maybe really had your eyes on some
other hot product, then drop me a mail and maybe I can work out
a great deal for you.

Okay, back to work on the launch preparations for me.

Bye for now,
Odinn Sorensen

P.S. Did I mention 7 Dollar Secrets?

I bought it myself the other day, and I have already made the
investment back several hundred percent.

So I'm living proof that it DOES WORK! I am already thinking of
several products that I am going to make using 7 Dollar Secrets.
Stay Tuned ... Check it out:

http://www.ultimatedayjobkiller.com/buy/7dollarsecrets/

No comments: